Thursday, November 13, 2008

IT HAPPENED!!!!!

you would not believe how completely fired up i am at this very moment. finally, through some very encouraging, convicting and Spirit-filled words from a pastor, i have my calling in life.

my life, from the point forward, is God's to have. i have made a vow to him to be completely in His Perfect Will. i am dying to my flesh. i no longer desire the things of this world. my life, from now until the day He returns for me, is going to be lived as an evangelist. i feel my calling in life is to become a youth pastor. how do i go about it? i have no stinking clue... but that's my worry. God has it all planned out for me; all i have to do is wait and watch His hand move.

i feel an amazing burden lifted off my chest... i feel like the clouds of my mind are gone... i can think clearly, i can see clearly... it's absolutely amazing.

now it's time to start my journey.

later.
matt

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Zing! congrats, dude.

Bree said...

WWWOOOO 2 the HHOOO!! way to clear that sticky mud from your those God-given eyes, u better getta hiken' on that journey! That's amazing Matt! :D happy for you and Vaya con Dios! todo los dias de tu vida!